June 22, 2009

Jude


This is the precious face that Stephen and I spent the better part of last week and the end of the week before with....we had so much fun going to chick-fil-a, the dog park, the country club pool a few times, the park, chuck e cheese, jumped on the trampoline at the kunkels, went to church, my office, spent a lot of time at my house, the duck pond, ran errands, played with milly a lot too!

We were EXHAUSTED at the end of the week - keeping up with a 4 year old is hard work!  Major props to all the moms of pre-schoolers....I have more respect NOW than I have (even though I had major respect after teaching this age this year....)

WE LOVE JUDE!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I didn't know Jude made the Blog! He love you guys too and missed you at Round Up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com