I LOVE to stalk peoples blogs. I often find myself feeling like I know certain people when I really don't (all because of blogs!). My friend Alli and I talk about this all the time, mainly because we both read Beth Moore's blog and various other women who we don't really know (but we feel like we know ALL about them!)
Well last night at book club, I met someone who I KNEW looked familiar/her daughters name sounded familiar - all because I read her sister-in-law's blog & saw pictures of them from Christmas! How funny (Paige!) Anyway, it got me thinking - who all reads this blog? Should I let people know via the Internet that I read their blog before I awkwardly announce in public "oh you don't know me - but I read your blog" because that has happened SO MANY TIMES in the past month (even last week at church). It's sorta embarrassing...so I'm going to let my voice be heard via who I'm "following". It's a sad truth that I follow TWENTY SIX blogs. Yes, you heard right. Wow - I have too much time on my hands apparently?
So today I took the plunge - I let everyone who's blogs I read know that I read them. It's a lot easier if you have the "follow me" feature on your blog - so do me a favor - go ahead and add that to your blog & let me know if you are reading me :) I love to find NEW blogs. And if you are a blog stalker, reading blogs in Google Reader is so nice & easy - you will thank me! *if you don't know how, message me and I"ll help you!
If you are still reading and have NO idea who I am (but found me because I am "following you") let me try to jog your memory:
How you might know me/be connected to me:
- I used to be Wynne Trippet
- We went to high school together in Waco
- We went to Baylor together
- Maybe we were even pi phi's together
- we both lived in Austin (maybe went to LHC?)
- we both go to Stonegate in Midland
- I am friends with your sister, brother, in laws, cousin, etc
- I think I'm friends with you only because I'm a friend of a friend
- we met at a wedding, half marathon, book club, , etc
- maybe we used to work together (I've had a lot of jobs, people!)
- We went to camp together/worked at camp together
- our husbands and/or families are friends
If you STILL have no idea - well then I just found your blog via someone else's - so take it as a compliment that you have a very interesting story/blog!