September 6, 2011

are you ready to be fashionable for fall?

A few Sundays ago I had the opportunity to share Noonady Collection with the ladies of Mid-Cities church in Midland! They had a girls night full of worship, teaching, fellowship and SHOPPING! I thought it was a great opportunity for more women to hear about the mission of Noonday Collection. I got the opportunity to share with about 200 of them about how Noonday Collection is making a HUGE difference in the lives of the women. Putting food on the table, sending kids to school, being able to pay their rent. This is HUGE! Amazing that we can both look cute & help someone!

Here are just some pictures from the night. I also included some pictures of some of our new items for fall from Ecuador! Check them out on my noonday site! You don't have to wait for a trunk show to purchase - you can do it straight from my site! http://wynneelder.noondaycollection.com/

If you are interested in hosting a Noonday show OR being an Ambassador in your town - email me at:: wynnewynneelder@noondaycollection.com
Made in Ecuador

Made in Ecuador


Made in Ecuador


Made in Ecuador

me & my good friend Jenna! She was the one who helped put this all together! She did a FABULOUS job! I had fun meeting all her wonderful life group girls who helped us that night!





If you are interested in becoming a Noonday Ambassador, check out info here: http://wynneelder.noondaycollection.com/ under "ambassador"

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com