October 18, 2011

thank you isn't enough.



Yep.
I tried to make these cards several times, or tried to print them but it never worked.
and so I'm doing an online "thank you"

I can't believe it's been over 2 months since we've been back & I can't believe in a little over 2 months I'll be heading back on another mission trip.

to say "thank you" isn't really enough.
As I sit here this morning and reflect on all the blessings God has given us and all the ways He's been faithful - I am overwhelmed.

the fact that He has provided above & beyond for our African journeys so far only leads me to believe that He will continue to be faithful.

I was just reflecting on how He even sent us with money from people to give away when we saw a need. and that we did. we were able to bless every. single. ministry that we worked with in both Ethiopia & Uganda. One thing that sticks out in my mind is getting to go with Emily at Project61 to the store to buy diapers and formula with $$ our team pulled together. Something they desperately needed to serve their community. We had the $ right then to give to them. so thank you.

thank you for being obedient to Him. for knowing that He is faithful and will use your gifts.
thank you for praying. and supporting.
we are all in this together.

I'm choosing to believe that He will continue to provide for us & our future trips to visit orphans and widows.

**Because I have so many stories & pictures from my past trips - I'm going to try to have a "mission trip story" every week with new stories & images. It might take months to get through them, but I can't let the stories go untold. Thank you for journeying and joining with us!

Love, Wynne & Stephen

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com