November 28, 2011

created for care.

I'm in!



I am SO excited that I get to opportunity to attend the
retreat in January!!!

It's a retreat for adoptive mommas.

"created for moms who share the spirit of adoption

seriously?

I am so so so excited.
I have been on the wait list for so long.
and I'm in!

Excited that Noonday will be there (and my older sis Jessica!), bloggy friend Lauren, the 147 gals & other people I blog stalk but don't know yet, including emily & emily, kristi and I'm sure many more!

Are you going?

6 comments:

  1. YAYYYYYY! Just saw your comment on the C4C FB page and had to say YAY with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Wynne,

    we are waiting for siblings, either gender, 0-4 1/2 (our window slowly opens as our youngest gets older :)

    Love finding Gladney families!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish!! That sounds amazing! Someday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me - I am going to the Created for Care Conference in January.

    Your Camp name caught my eye because my nephew is named Camp!! I will have to order an "I love Camp" shirt since I do have a sweet Camp that I know and love AND to support adoption!!

    Just had to comment because I doubt I will come across another Camp name again :)

    Good luck!
    Deana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deana,
    what a small world! We'd be honored if you sported a Camp shirt ;) I'll probably bring some to the retreat ;) can't wait to meet you then!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com