December 16, 2011

happenings.


Too much has been going on to not keep a quick report!
Here's the past month or so in review......

Went to National Adoption Day at Midland Court House
excited to be a part of this through my work with the Heart Gallery


Then I went to the International Food Fair at Midland College
to meet an international student to interview for my Perspectives class!
I met Saye (from Mali, West Africa) and ate an ANT! a roasted one from Colombia.
apparently it was my into into the international club...



Thanksgiving in Waco with my family!
lots of cooking, playing with the dogs, and eating! 



and then a Noonday show the day after with some of our fave Waco moms & daughters!


then to Dallas for the Tech/Baylor game at Jerry World with the fam!!


Then back to Midland for our annual Christmas Tree fun!
pepermint hot chocolate (this time coffee..), christmas music & picking out the tree!


then another Noonday show at Alisons!
Sip, Shop & Don't shower.  fun morning with the girls! 



A really fun night celebrating my befri, Alison & baby girl Z!
dinner with the girls & lots of presents
{ps - totally made that banner thanks to pintrest!}




Another really fun baby shower for another one of my fave gals, Jenna!
this time it was for their little girl in Ethiopia!  adoption shower!
{sweets table...pinterest!}




Midland's first snow day!!!
dogs loved playing in the snow - we loved chilling all day by the tree & the fire!



Another Noonday show in San Angelo, visit with the grandparents then off to spend the night at the lake... then off to Austin for lunch with Elizabeth & Rose and a stop by Jessica's to check on them & Jack {after my Rwandan adventure with them!} and see the Noonday elves at work!



Then it was time to spend with Chloe!!
Her Zion Project event {where we got to see some other Africa friends & Melinda, my first mentor!!} followed by celebrating her 21st bday with a drink at East Side Show Room....and a slumber party.  and chick fil a.  and coffee.  and saying "see you later" as she's about to move to Uganda!!!!




Back to Midland for the first ever Midland Help Portrait.
an amazing day taking portraits alongside several other Midland photogs & volunteers.
a day full of stories.  I'll never be the same! an amazing opportunity.



Then the most historic event....
never been more proud.
I wore my gold tights.

Thank's for catching up with me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com