December 17, 2011

last day for Noonday.

today is the last day to order from Noonday Collection 
if you want a gift in time for the holidays!


the women in my family opened Noonday last night....



Order from my site
by midnight tonight & have in time for Christmas!

People have asked....
if you order from my site {http://wynneelder.noondaycollection.com/
& put me (Wynne Elder) as your ambassador


I get the commission credit!
which goes to our adoption savings account....
to bring Camp home!

So you aren't only buying cute accessories
and helping women & men artisans all over the world create a pathway out of poverty
but you are also helping put an orphan in his forever home!


Thank you for shopping Noonday!


{I'm starting to book Noonday shows for the spring, contact me for details: wynne.elder@gmail.com} 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com