March 30, 2009

Spring Break pt 2

FINALLY

So after Austin, we met my parents in Orlando to go to Disney World! My family LOVES Disney and this was my 7th time and I hadn't even been in 7 years....needless to say, we love it! Stephen hadn't been since he was 3 or 4 so it was fun to share the fun experience with him! We stayed in a house about 5 min from Disney and spent 3 action packed days at the park. Our favorite memories include riding the Rockin' Rollercoster twice, walking around Epcot, spending fun time together, and all the street dance parties!! (ok, maybe those are my favorite things....) I'll try to summarize with pictures....

Ok, I LOVED the HSM3 show at MGM. I seriously wanted to be one of the dancers. I actually watched the movie today....man. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com