April 5, 2009

Fun Times in West Texas

We had such a fun and eventful weekend in Midland that I just had to blog about it! It started Thursday night when I went to a Stella and Dot (cute stuff!) jewelry party at Victoria's sister-in-law's house, then Girls Night Out with Sommer, Victoria, Allison and friends! So much fun to get to have a girls night every once in a while. Friday night we were invited the Junior League's Buck Shot Bash - we had so much fun and got to hang out with so many fun friends. We even won something in the silent auction....Baylor vs Texas aTm football tickets for next fall - go figure! These pictures are with some of my favorite people!!


This is my friend Abby - we work together and Trinity and I don't know what I'd do without her! She's the best!


You should already know this one already - BEFRI, Allison



Cecile is such a fun friend - she and her hubby just moved to Midland from Dallas about a month ago, but we've known each other for a few years - her hubby and Stephen's families are good family friends. I'm SOO glad she's here!

Me, Victoria and Allison - we are all in COM group together.


Saturday morning Sommer, Cecile and I went to Stanton for their Trade Days - I got some super cute earrings, lavender potterori (sp?), and a cute "faith, hope and love" sign that looks cute in my guest room. It was so windy but we had fun girl time! Saturday night we went to a "Welcome to Midland" party for Karl and Cecile (my sweet friend pictured above) - it was a fun mexican fiesta party. Great to hang out with friends and welcome the Pflugers to the Tall City.


This morning Stephen left for Houston to play in a golf tournament honoring his Uncle Frank and I headed off to church. I forgot we were doing communion this morning and boy was I blown away. Patrick explained communion in a way I've never heard it explained before. It really made my examine my life - my prayer this week is that I will live in a way that I preach the gospel by the words I speak and just the way I live my life. Getting excited for Easter, always a time of renewal.

1 comment:

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com