July 26, 2009

Midland Weekend!

We were actually in Midland last weekend - and had a blast!  I was so glad that Stephen was back in town and we could spend some time together!  I had to comment on the fact that we have been loving the gift cards that I received at the end of school by my sweet students.  We celebrated Stephen being back on Thursday night with dinner at Outback (thank you, K/3 students!), we went to the drive in on Friday night and picked up Chick-fil-a before (thanks Rock the Desert!), we had full intention to use another gift card today for lunch but decided to go home and get to work around the house!

We loved having a relaxing/get organized weekend!!  We went over to the William's house last night for Chad's birthday and had fun hanging out with some friends from COM!  The kids all had fun too, I took some super cute pics! Stephen LOVES Kaitlyn (Sommer and Chris's little girl) and had so much fun swimming with her :)  I had a good weekend spending lots of time with my good friend Terri!  We went to lunch Thursday, and hung out Saturday night - she is such a blessing and I'm so glad we have become friends! (she's the one in the green below!)
 

Sunday we had a COM group shower for Kate and Jennifer's second babies!  We had dinner at Carino's and it was so much fun visiting with all the girls.  We each got them both a book or two for their new babies! The first pic is befri Allison, you all know her!, but the next is my good friend Brooke!  Brooke is such a sweet friend and I am so thrilled I've gotten to spend more time with her and her amazing family recently.  Her husband, Blake, is the teaching director for the teen CBS class that I'm the associate teaching director for.  Amazing family :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com