October 25, 2009

Baylor Homecoming Recap

Baylor Homecoming was a great success!
So much fun catching up with friends, being back on campus, running into lots of old BU peeps, and hanging out with the hubs. I wish more of our group was in town - but Alli, Becca, Scarlett and I had a great time! The fun thing about being from Waco is a lot of my high school friends are also my Baylor friends - so fun to catch up with the "fab 5" (more like fab 4) and also Laura and Caroline (2 of my oldest friends!). A great mix of friends were in Waco this weekend!!
Friday night after Pigskin, and Stephen and I at the bonfire/pep rally
Me, Cara (preggo!), Sophie (preggo!) and Jana (hottie California girl!) at George's
So much fun to catch up with these girls - we have been friends since the 7th grade!!
Alli, Becca, Scarlett and I at the Parade Saturday morning
Me and my sisters at the parade
I had so much fun at the parade (largest collegiate parade in the nation) and ran into some other Baylor Pi Phi friends that I LOVED seeing!!
Becca and Alli are so sweet and special friends to me - Becca and I became good friends because we were in Alli's wedding together almost 3 years ago. I was SO GLAD they could both come to Waco and spend the weekend with us, we had so much fun staying up late talking and eating way TOO much. Becca, 5 months preggo, was a great sport! She hung in there with us and NEVER complanied although I can imagine how uncomfortable she was some of hte time - it was HOT on Saturday. I LOVED spending a few days with them at my parents house :)

Some pics of fun friends I saw this weekend......






To top off the great weekend- the Aggies won!!! That makes for a happy husband. Stephen was such a great sport keeping up with the girls all weekend, he took care of us all! Thank you Stephen for everything you did to make me and my friends have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. It was great running into you this weekend! Glad to see you're doing so well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we wish we could have seen you! hopefully this summer at LBJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay it was great to see you and I'm so glad I found your blog!

    Ashley - yes PLEASE! we need to make it happen this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics Wynne! And such a perfect weekend - thank you for giving Becca and me the true Trippet homecoming experience!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com