March 31, 2010

My Weekend: Part 1 - Sweet 16

I told you in my last post how excited I was about my super fun weekend & it did not disappoint! I left town Friday morning {my sweet friend Alli took me to the airport!} and made it to Houston in time to get to the hotel, get a snack, and refresh a bit before heading to the game!
I had a fun time talking to my cousin Fay about photography stuff & even ran into Eli {our puppy!} sisters grandparents -haha, my friend Kate & her husband got one of Eli's sisters this weekend and we had fun talking about the pups!

{I'm sorry but MH is too pretty, I had to show you two!}
{my dad - always on the go!}

Made it to the game - ran into Scarlett & fam going into the game which was amazing to get to hug my fave's neck real fast! Our section was full of Waco/Baylor people and even a few more family members - so fun to catch up. I think it's funny that at any out of town Baylor sporting event I can pretty much guess who I will run into. There is a fun group that follows Baylor around the country for sports & I always love to be a part of that! AND I got to see my sweet Brynn during half time!! So fun to see 2 great Baylor friends at the game :) The game was A-MAZING and we were so thrilled with our win. I am so proud to be a Baylor Bear even if we didn't win our Elite 8 game. After the game my dad treated us to an amazing meal at Del Frisco's! It's a family favorite everytime we go to New York City & we were thrilled that they had one at the Galleria! Yummy yummy!!

Enjoy the pics :)
{me and my fave, Scarlett}
{don't know them-just love the green & gold they are sporting}
{me & my Brynn!!}
{Go Bears!!!}
PS- at least the Lady Bears are in the Final 4!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com