April 14, 2010

Busy Busy Saturday!

This past Saturday was the busiest I have had in a while! It started with a baby shower, then a high school track meet, then a 1 year old birthday party then another birthday celebration! It was all fun! I wanted to share a few pictures of the birthday party & more on the other birthday party next post!

This is Cade! His parents, Kari & Cory, were our FIRST and only friends in Midland when we moved here almost 2 years ago. That summer we did EVERYTHING with the Rylanders and then little Cade came along :) He is such a sweet boy & I can't believe he's already 1! It seems like yesterday that I was brainstorming every boy name that started with a C for Kari! We were thrilled & honored to be a part of his 1st birthday celebration.

PS- I think I am really want to get into photographing birthday parties! so fun! So if you or someone you know wants someone to capture their little one's big birthday - you know who to call!!

{cade and his beautiful mom!}
{aww sharing with daddy!}

More on facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com