June 24, 2010

Parker & Price

This past week has been a very busy one for me with both of my jobs :) We are gearing up for Op Camp {a week from Sunday!} and while I was at a swim party Monday night for our first time campers & their families I got a call from the momma of these precious boys. It's a hilarious story & how I got pulled into it is just another one of those "small world" stories but basically her oldest, Parker, was leaving for the Air Force Academy the next night & she wanted some photos of him & of their family before he left. They were at dinner with some good friends who's daughter happen to be my little sister at Camp Mystic back in the day! I know, I told you! Oh & Parker and Price are both Op Camp guys!

We had a blast the next morning getting some good family shots but of coarse, for the blog I picked my favorites & I think I might have gotten a little too artistic with this one. We were in a beautiful backyard with lots of fun elements and I couldn't help myself. Can't wait to show the family all of them! Enjoy!
{not too bad for my first "dude shoot" especially since I had less than 12 hours to prepare for it!}

1 comment:

  1. These turned out awesome!!I loved how you focused in on the lanterns and water. Thank you for the inspiration!!
    -Ashley-

    ReplyDelete

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com