June 4, 2011

Student CBS


I had to pass along this video to yall to watch about Student CBS. Student community bible study is a worldwide organization that seeks to make disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ through caring in depth bible study. Stephen & I have been involved in it since we moved to Midland (hard to believe - 3 years!) and we just love it. It’s a great opportunity to get into the Word, to build relationships with students, and to keep yourself accountable for studying Gods word. They made this video to show to adult classes around the country to remind them to pray for student classes this year! This is the year of the student and there are prayer groups popping up everywhere! This video describes the various student classes and I really encourage you to take the time to watch it. I know that some of you reading this are looking for this sort of opportunity - so I want to encourage you to watch the video, visit the CBS website, and get involved! If there isn’t a class in your area, contact me and I’ll help point you to the resources you need to start a prayer group.


Something God has been teaching me recently is just what my friend Dr Madden says at the end of this video - you will NEVER look back and regret the time you took investing in the lives of young people in your community. You’ll never look back and say, dang I should have watched more TV! It’s the other way around, and my friends NOW is the time. God can and will do amazing things through us if we are simply willing & avaliable. Like my other friend Lea said, we don’t find the time but we make the time. It’s worth it my friends, it’s worth it!


http://www.studentcbs.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com