May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day, Mom!

Happy Mothers Day, mom!
I hope you know how much I truly love you and count you as one of my very best friends.  
I am so blessed to have a mother who has prayed for me before I was even born and continues to be my prayer warrior.
Thank you for all the guidance, advice, love and for just lending your ear to listen to me anytime, anywhere.
I love being with you and wish we lived closer.  We always have so much fun together whether it's shopping, going on vacation, to a Baylor sporting event, or just sitting around the house talking.  I love being with you!
You have been such a godly example to me of what a wife and mother should be.  Thank you for your loving example!
Thank you most of all for leading in a legacy of faith.  I will eternally be grateful!

Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com