February 4, 2011

Christmas in Austin!

We had a great time spending the day in Austin with E-Beth, David, Martha & Rose. Since we were going to Colorado with my fam, we only had a short time with the Elder/Chambers clan but we made the most of it! We got in Saturday & E-beth made a very yummy dinner and we had a good time eating, visiting and watching Rose! The next morning we slept in a bit (well at least I did!) and had a cozy morning with coffee, breakfast and presents! It was nice to have no pressure and just get to take our time being together. It's the most fun to watch sweet Rose get so excited. She LOVES elmo- so she got a lot of elmo swag this year. Our big gift to her was the Cozy Coupe! I still remember this little car from when I was a kid & was SO excited when I saw it at Target. Poor Stephen spent hours putting the whole thing together, but it was worth it - she LOVED it. It was too cold to go outside, so we pushed her around the house. I love all the sweet pictures of Stephen looking at Rose, the love is so evident. (oh and I was SO excited to give everyone the big canvas wrap's :) I think I speak for them when I say it was the perfect gift!) Thank you Chambers for a wonderful time :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for the love!
wynne.elder@gmail.com